We are looking for a qualified Social media strategist to join our team. You will develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy to increase our web traffic and our brand awareness. As a Social media strategist, you should have excellent multitasking skills to handle all our social media accounts in a cohesive way. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our company web presence is aligned with our marketing strategies.
- Build and execute social media strategy that will drive high engagement from the audience.
- Become a master of the assigned brands’ voice, leading campaigns that create a 2-way conversation with customers (new and existing)
- Write, develop, and strategize online content production and scheduling.
- Build meaningful connections and encourage community members through dialog and messaging.
- Suggest recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
- Work closely with Content Marketer & Graphic Designer to ensure content is informative & appealing.
- Track and analyze analytics reports to gain insight on traffic, demographics, and effectiveness; utilize this information to positively affect future outcomes.
- Collaborate with other departments to manage company reputation, coordinate promotions, and increase reach.
- Define, monitor and organize key metrics, KPI and goals (quantitative and qualitative) for Social Media performance evaluation and implement continuous improvement to Social Media activity.
- Manage the budget and payment for Social and Content activity
- Follow the latest trend in content, communities, social media, and product related landscape to identify content, channels and engagement opportunities.
- Bachelor degree from any major.
- Min. 1 years’ experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role.
- Experienced with audience & buyer persona research.
- Good understanding of social media KPIs.
- Creative thinker; Passionate in ESG Issues; Proficient in English.
- Understanding of social media metrics; able to interpret the results and take action to increase effectiveness of social media campaigns.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Link to Apply: https://bit.ly/CESGSRecruitingSMS