We are looking for a qualified Social media operation intern to join our team. You will implement a comprehensive social media strategy to increase our web traffic and our brand awareness. As a Social media operation, you should have excellent multitasking skills to handle all our social media accounts in a cohesive way. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our company web presence is aligned with our marketing strategies.
• Research, develop and implement evidence-based strategies in order to raise brand awareness, secure media coverage, and increase visitor numbers across all CESGS activities.
• Develop the ESGI social media output and multimedia capability to support more meaningful conversations with key audiences and increase followers.
• Produce written content for all online platforms, maintaining and updating existing content, and ensuring SEO.
• Produce reports for key stakeholders on marketing communications performance across all channels.
• Use analytics to monitor the effectiveness of marketing activity, and report on performance as part of an ongoing process of evaluation and development.
• Monitor social media and online outputs and maintain a daily media digest to ensure we respond quickly and appropriately to public comment.
• Undertake any other duties relevant to the role that may be allocated by the Head of Creative Media
• Excited about research and ESG Issues
– Have a high communication skill.
• Have a strong motivation to learn professionally.
• Able to work remotely with the team for 6 months.
• Minimum semester 6 students with any concentration (accounting, marketing or communication concentration preferably).
• Fresh-graduate is allowed to register.
- Uang saku Rp 1.000.000
- Direct involvement with Marketing projects
- Leadership training opportunity
Upload your CV and portfolio through this link http://bit.ly/CESGSRecruitingSMO