• Collect quantitative and qualitative data for marketing campaign activities.
• Conduct market analysis and research related to competitors.
• Coordinate and assist the marketing team with daily tasks.
• Understand about marketing and promotional activities through social media, direct mail, and websites.
• Coordinating with the team in order to reach potential users, through research which can be carried out by surveys or direct communication with users.
• Identifying potential weaknesses and offering improvements.
• Coordinate with the sales team in order to achieve sales targets and increase sales.
• Helps maintain relationships with users and retain existing users.
• Communicating with potential users and conducting persuasion so that purchasing activities can occur.
• Have high communication skills.
• Have a strong motivation to learn professionally.
• Able to work with teams, flexible, and high creativity.
• Minimum semester 7 students with any concentration (marketing concentration preferably).
• Fresh-graduate is allowed to register.
• Preferably those who are domiciled in Surabaya.
• High mobility.
• Gaining direct experience related to work professionalism and knowledge in marketing and sales activities.
• Get wider networking opportunities by participating in meetings, events, and other networking opportunities.
• Compensation Rp 1.000.000 a month
Submit your CV and Portfolio to: http://bit.ly/CESGSRecruitingITMS