We are hiring:
COMMUNITY OFFICER (Paid Internship)
If you are excited to managing a growing community of ESG enthussiast with more than 3000 members, then this role is fit for you!
– Male or Female, max. 25 years old
– Enthussiast about ESG issues
– Fresh graduates with relevant fields are preferred. Undergraduates are also welcome (min. on the 6th semester student of any concentration, accounting, management, communication preferably).
– Organizational and voluntary experiences are desired.
– Ability to work as part of a team in a collaborative and flexible way
– Natural at public speaking
– Passionate about managing a community
– Obtain, maintain, and sustain the company’s campaign community
– Conduct analysis and report regarding community biweekly discussion
– Generate new ideas and drive continual optimization for community campaigns.
– Brainstorm and lead marketing campaigns
– Conceptualize, develop and ensure smooth and timely execution of campaigns
– Perform regular analysis of campaign performance and metrics to report on campaign performance
– Keep abreast of current trends in marketing.
– Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within community marketing campaigns.
This internship periode is 6 month
submit your CV to bit.ly/CESGSRecruitingITCO